Here you can buy...
The adjacent cottage next to the forge served as the blacksmith's dwelling and was rebuilt according to a project from 1885, which included the construction of a front living area. In particular, the traditional heating system with a black kitchen was inadequate up to that time. The proposed layout already incorporates a draught chimney and a new universal cooking and heating appliance, a stove, located in the parlour. The building has a triangular gable with characteristic stucco decoration - arched surrounds, decorative banded trims to the windows, a year inscribed between a pair of windows and the initials WP in the usual laurel wreath motif.
This property has been marked by significant modern alterations to serve the shop and its facilities and the internal detailing of the younger front of the building has been removed. The older narrower section has been even more significantly altered and is now the same width with a continuous roof. At the same time, the cornice, which until then had a stepped shape at the front made up of successive layers of brick, was simplified and unified into its simplest form.
The building currently serves as a local colonial. It offers a wide range of goods from general and sweet pastries, to small drugstores, to souvenirs and tourist items. Public toilets are also available in the colonial building for a fee.